40.78 Acres for Sale in Palo Verde, CA
General area picture
Imperial Co Mountains1
Location Map 1
Imperal County Map 060-440-045 CA 40.78 ACRES
- Property ID LC-1911-222887
- Size 40.78 acres
- Total Purchase Price $10,500.00
- State California
- Location ,Palo Verde,Imperial,CA92266
- Deed Type Grant Deed
- Parcel Number 060-440-045
- Zoning Rural
- Road Access Unknown
- Utilities Unknown
- Taxes $172.00
40.78 ACRES Beautiful Mountain Land in Imperial County, California
- Located in northeast Imperial County, California approximately halfway between Blythe, California and the Imperial Valley.
- Just south of the Little Chuckwalla Mountains Wilderness
- Lies in a mountain valley with an intermittent stream running down the middle of the tract. This tract is surrounded by mountains on the east and west.
- The Black Hills lie to the immediate west of the tract.
- Mostly grassy with some trees along the stream and drainages.
- Elevation ranges from 1020 Ft Above Sea Level to 1240 Ft ASL.
Pictures are general area only. We do not have actual pictures.
Taxes $172 per year. Buyer will be responsible for paying this tax for the year 2019 taxes. No proration.
Taxes subject to change.
Property Type: Vacant/desert land.