0.82 Acres for Sale in Johannesburg, CA
- Property ID LC-2109-349740
- Size 0.82 acres
- Total Purchase Price $10,899.00 (Owner Finance)
- State California
- Location Sutter Street,Johannesburg,Kern,CA93528
- Deed Type Warranty Deed
- Parcel Number 15521001
- Zoning Residential
- Road Access Dirt Road
- Utilities No utilities
- Taxes $49.52
.82 Acres Buildable Lot! Great escape to high costs and bustle of the LA Basin. Breeding and raising animals permitted! Be amused! Johannesburg - Kern County - CA.
Buy Now with Cash for $9.9k OR Finance $10.99k with only 2.8k down. NO Banks, NO Credit checks, NO Penalties!
The area is becoming a refuge for southern Californians looking to escape the high costs and bustle of the LA Basin, which starts about 80 miles and across a mountain range south. The area is also picking up businesses looking for an inexpensive location with southern California access; thus the economy is improving after years of malaise. Condominiums, Family houses, RV, Mobile Homes and camping all permitted! Compared to the rest of the country, Johannesburg's cost of living is 0.7% lower than the U.S. average. It's a good time to buy in Johannesburg, home appreciation the last 10 years has been 7.7%, which makes it a perfect investment for the future! Get your Lot at a great price NOW!
Deposit: $900 non-refundable deposit secures this property. Deposit will be counted toward purchase price.
Title of Property: Title will be delivered Free and Clear once property has been paid in full.
Address: Sutter st., Johannesburg, Ca, 93528
GPS: 35.376124, -117.638794
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/6TLysEAyLUFAtTF7A
Dimension: .82 Acre, 184.17 ft x 312.25 ft x 40.94 ft x 347.87 ft Approx
Zoning: R-1 (Low Density Residential)
Elevation: 3464.6 ft
Terrain: Quite Level
Taxes: $49.52 (2020)
Road: dirt, NOT landlock
Electric: Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E) (buyer to verify cost to connect)
Water: Not connected, but water is available in the area (buyer to verify condition)
Sewer: Septic tank would need to be installed (buyer to verify cost for installation)
Phone: Cell or Landline
Internet: Local service provider
RV: RV is allowed
Mobile Home: mobile home is allowed
- Breeding and raising animals
- Growing of agricultural crops for domestic use of resident/occupant
- Community garden
- Accessory dwelling unit
- Condominium pursuant
- Manufactured home, mobilehome, or recreational vehicle, temporary, during construction of a single-family home
- Manufactured home
- Residential accessory structures
- Residential facility, serving six (6) or fewer persons
- Single-family dwelling, with a width greater than sixteen (16) feet
1. Fifty-five (55) feet from the legal centerline of any existing or proposed public or private local street or access easements.
2. Seventy (70) feet from the legal centerline of any existing or proposed secondary highway.
3. Eighty (80) feet from the legal centerline of any existing or proposed major highway.
Historic Owl Cafe - 3 min (2.5 miles)
The Rand Desert Museum - 5 min (2.0 miles)
Petroglyph Park - 26 min (21.3 miles)
Kern County Parks & Recreation - 27 min (21.4 miles)
Leroy Jackson Park Sports Complex - 27 min (21.6 miles)
Golden Valley Wilderness - 28 min (9.2 miles)
Bickel Camp - 41 min (18.3 miles)
Desert Tortoise Natural Area - 45 min (22.5 miles)
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits