6 Lots for Sale in Cottonwood, CA
- Property ID LC-2107-342281
- Size 0.25 acres
- Total Purchase Price $6,987.00
- State California
- Location 19999 Lake California Drive,Cottonwood,Tehama,CA96022
- Deed Type Special Warranty Deed
- Parcel Number 100-240-011-000, 100-240-016-000, 101-010-004-000, 101-030-017-000, 101-060-006-000, 101-090-047
- Zoning Residential
- Road Access Paved Road
- Utilities City utilities available
- Taxes $107.00
Build your dream home here!
I have several parcels of land in Lake California area of Cottonwood.
Lake California is a private gated community between Redding and Red Bluff. Within the community are a variety of amenities for the private use of community members and their guests: a large lake for boating and fishing, a community swimming pool, tennis courts, an airport landing strip, an equestrian center for boarding horses, a lakeside clubhouse and lounge for meetings and community events, a Sacramento River boating and fishing access site near world famous fishing holes, a campground suitable for large RV's or motor homes, parks and miles of open trails.
The median sold home price in Lake California is $343,000.
The current average list price for vacant land properties in this size range in Lake California community is $26,071.
These parcels are priced between $6,987 and $19,899 depending on the specific parcel.
The APNs and addresses of these vacant land properties are as follows:
1. 19847 Cottonwood Drive - APN: 100-240-011-000 (0.25 acres) See pics. Other homes on this street. Flat pad area at street. Slopes behind for great views. Power at street. Short walk to river.
2. 19881 Cottonwood Drive - APN: 100-240-016-000 (.24 acres. See pics. Other homes on this street. Will require some grading at street for pad. Slopes behind for great views. Power at street. Short walk to river.
3. 21807 Baldy PL - APN: 101-010-004-000 (0.39 acres). See pics. Other homes on street. Nice big lot at end of a cul-de-sac. Homes on both sides. Nice big pad area. Slopes behind for great views. Power at street.
4. 21827 Chimney Rock DR - APN: 101-030-017-000 (0.27 acres) . See pics. Other homes on this street. Nice big lot at end of cul-de-sac. Home on one side. Will require some grading at street for pad. Slopes behind for great views. Power at street.
5. 19407 Bonanza King DR - APN: 101-060-006-000 (0.26 acres). See pics. Other homes on this street. Flat pad at street. Some fill behind to grade. Homes on both sides. Slopes behind for great views. Power at street.
6. 19527 Sweet Brier PL - APN: 101-090-047-000 (0.29 acres). See pics. Other homes on this street. Nice parcel with no neighbors on one side. Close to airport. Will require some grading at street for pad. Slopes behind for great views. Watch the private planes.
I have priced these properties to sell. These parcels are priced between $9,899 and $19,899 depending on the specific parcel. Most of these properties were rough graded years ago and will need final grading at the street level prior to building your home.
- Utilities Available: Electric, Phone, Cable, Water
- Heat: Gas: Propane
- Electric: Public
- Waste: Septic Required
- Water: Water District
- Road Surface: Asphalt
- View: Mountain, Panoramic, Valley
- Lot Description: Flat, Rolling, Steep
- Lot Type: City Lot
- Acres Range: 1/4 - 1/2 Acres
- Pool: Community Pool
- HOA: $85
- Type: Single Family
All deeds free and clear. No outstanding taxes or HOA fees.
Closing can be through a direct deed transfer or with a Title Company.
Contact me to get access through the security gate.