40 Acres for Sale in Niland, CA
- Property ID LC-2006-304653
- Size 40.00 acres
- Total Purchase Price $10,500.00
- State California
- Location ,Niland,Imperial,CA92257
- Deed Type Grant Deed
- Parcel Number 061-220-017-000
- Zoning Agricultural
- Road Access Dirt road in the area
- Utilities No utilities
- Taxes $85.00
Huge 40 acres parcel located near the Salton Sea, Imperial Valley and close to the California-Arizona border.
· Just south of the Little Chuckwalla Mountains Wilderness.
· Near Palo Verde, California, but not far from Brawley, a large town with abundant hotels, shopping, dining and health care alternatives. Brawley also has a Municipal Airport for flying into the area.
· The tract is flat with some small brush. A small drainage runs from east to west across the tract.
· A reasonably maintained dirt road lies 300 feet northwest of the corner of the lot, with access to State Highway 78 (Ben Hulse Highway), which runs directly into Brawley.
· State Highway 78 also runs north to Blythe, California and the Colorado River.
· The area is mountainous, with mountain views from the tract in all directions.
· The Palo Verde Mountains Wilderness Area lies just 11 miles to the east-northeast of the tract.
Legal Description: SW/4 SE/4 Section 7, T10S, R19E - 40 Acres, Imperial County, California
Parcel ID# 061-220-017-000 (40 Acres).
Tax per year: $85.00. Buyer will be responsible for 2020 taxes. No proration