20 Acres for Sale in Palo Verde, CA
- Property ID LC-2007-304641
- Size 20.00 acres
- Total Purchase Price $8,500.00
- State California
- Location Unnamed Road,Palo Verde,Imperial,CA92266
- Deed Type Grant Deed
- Parcel Number 060-480-034-000
- Zoning Agricultural
- Road Access Dirt Road
- Utilities No utilities
- Taxes $80.00
Huge 20 acres with in ground water tank
Legal Description: E/2 SW/4 SE/4 Section 36, T9S, R19E - 20 Acres, Imperial County, California
Parcel id# 060-480-034-000
· Located near the Salton Sea, Imperial Valley and close to the California-Arizona border.
· Just west of the Palo Verde Mountains Wilderness Area.
· Near Palo Verde, California, but not far from Brawley, a large town with abundant hotels, shopping, dining and health care alternatives. Brawley also has a Municipal Airport for flying into the area.
· The tract is flat with some small brush. An intermittent drainage runs from northwest to southeast across the tract.
· A dirt road comes to the northeast corner of the tract, which intersects Milpitas Wash Road, with access to State Highway 78 (Ben Hulse Highway), which runs directly into Brawley.
· State Highway 78 also runs north to Blythe, California and the Colorado River.
· The area is mountainous, with mountain views from the tract in all directions.
· The highest points in the Palo Verde Mountains Wilderness Area lies only 2 miles to the east of the tract.
There is a in ground water tank
Tax: $80.00 per year. No back tax. Buyer will be responsible for 2020 taxes. No proration.